- Job type Permanent
- Region Canterbury
- Posted on 13 September 2021
- Ref # 32236464
- Web Developer who is passionate about modern web-based development.
- Join an ambitious agency and the largest with all the great agency perks.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with excellent opportunities to grow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With offices on the South and North Island and a diverse group of talent, this fully integrated communications and marketing agency allows you to work with down-to-earth and approachable people who enjoy a good laugh and great team culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A permanent role based in Christchurch for one of New Zealand’s largest fully integrated creative and digital agencies.
We are looking for someone passionate about modern web-based development and who can help their team deliver outstanding work that looks great and accomplishes user and business goals.
- Technical solution design with the ability to evaluate and scope projects.
- Leading developers to design, document, and build solutions to complex problems.
- Perform quality assurance of implementation and code reviews to ensure best practices are being followed.
- Be responsive and flexible in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Have the ability to provide estimates and deliver projects on time and on budget.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong full-stack technical background and experience across latest web technologies.
- 5 + years web development experience.
- Technical knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing.
A very diverse range of employees and clients. They have all the usual agency perks – lavish parties, unlimited biscuits, a beer fridge, and free lunch once a month!
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Yvette on 03 943 5912 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.