Test Automation Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 October 2020
- Ref # 32121802
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in Auckland, our client are a niche software business providing a top class user experience for their customers. They are currently searching for a Test Automation Engineer to join their team as they embark on further global expansion of their product into new markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for building, configuring and supporting an Automation Framework to help release new products and functionalities in C# and Angular. The general purpose of this role is to ensure through testing that the deliverables produced are fit for purpose. This includes; promoting the use of automated testing techniques across our products, promoting and support the Quality Assurance and continuous improvement processes and participating in the estimation and management of testing activities.
- To build, configure and support an automation framework
- Ensure that the QA process is adhered to and that feedback is given and evaluated to identify areas to improve.
- Provide assistance with product release life-cycle
- To ensure that the software/solutions are fit for purpose.
- To ensure that the right type of testing is planned at the right times within projects and that the correct amount of time is allocated.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1+ year experience with using automation testing tools and can
demonstrate good practices with test automation.
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a software testing position.
- Strong experience with SQL would be beneficial
- Experience with Selenium automation
- Protractor test framework would be a bonus
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Experience with financial software is a bonus but not essential
- A good understanding of continuous integration/deployment
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please Click the APPLY button and include your resume or for further information please call Ian Duxbury on 093027021 or Tracey O’Brien on 09 302 7020.