Technical Solution Consultant – Tauranga / Hamilton
- Job type Permanent
- Region Waikato
- Posted on 19 October 2020
- Ref # 32121805
- Full-time / Permanent role in Tauranga or Hamilton
- Work with great customers and influence Enterprise class solutions
- Get access to unlimited learning opportunities
I am looking for an experienced Technical Solution Consultant to join a small but high performing team based in Tauranga or Hamilton. This is a permanent role working largely within project activities to improve and grow infrastructure capability and is responsible for solution identification, detailed design and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
You will work largely within Solution Architecture creation and implementation activities; this position provides technical expertise to design implement and support solutions from the desktop to system and network infrastructure – on premise or in the cloud.
The role requires a candidate who will be very experienced with the design process and all aspects of the ICT ecosystem, On-Premise and Cloud, and Infrastructure Platform components such as: Storage, Compute, Virtualisation, Network, DNS, Authentication, Security, Backup.
Alongside this, you must have the following;
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or 5 years plus experience in Technical environment
- Technical involvement in large scale projects.
- Technical writing and documentation to a high standard.
- Proficiency across Microsoft technologies, Cloud technologies, Virtualisation technologies, Storage technologies and Application delivery.
- MSP, MCSE, or other vendor training courses relevant to infrastructure.
- Understanding or qualification in key IT methodologies, e.g. ITIL, TOGAF, Kepner Tragoe.
- A+ certification or similar
- One major certification such as MSP, MCSE, CNE, VCP, CCEA or Cisco Certification or equivalent qualification
- One or more Vendor qualifications
If you would like to become part of a fantastic well-known close-knit team, this is a great opportunity to consider. In return you will enjoy benefits such as flexible working arrangements, professional development, competitive remuneration and a great bunch of people to work with.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.