Technical Business Analyst – Big Data
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 October 2020
- Ref # 32121801
- Data integration / Business Intelligence
- Interviews underway –Start date 2020!
- 12-month fixed term contract
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technical Business Intelligence/ Data Integration Business Analysts, you will be working with a large-scale Data Integration project. Part of a growing team, in this role, you will work with the business to define, analyse, and document their requirements. You will drive best practices while requirements gathering.
You will manage stakeholder’s business relationships by understanding the finance environments and making sure road maps are accurate. Developing functional designs, producing documentation and technical specifications, and feeding this information to the engineers to carry out the integration.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You’ll consider yourself as a big data expert – You’ll work with large, complex data sets, and have an understanding of how data from multiple sources can come together to be consumed by a wider community
- Data integration – Experience of integration API’s, Web Services and ETL and formats such as JSON and XML would be advantageous
- BA skills – you’ll need to be able to document everything well, work with the business and the squad, along with other product owners regarding work in progress – so first-class communication skills – both verbal and written are a must!
- Agile mindset – you’ll enjoy participating in daily stand ups, sprints, retrospectives etc
- You’ll care about DevOps, Open Source Software and want to participate in a great team culture
- It would be highly beneficial if you have worked in either a banking, insurance, financial services or 3rd party vendor business or a finance department within a large company
REWARD – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual salary – commensurate with experience
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organisation – career development opportunities!
- A wide range of rewards and recognition initiatives
- CBD location – great location for ferry’s trains and bus terminals
ABOUT THE COMPANY & CULTURE
This is a company that boasts rich diversity and inclusion, with this comes a range of experience and ambitions – and they are committed to providing its people with opportunities to match. Having gone through a successful full-scale Agile transformation, they’re still on the journey.
Working here, you’ll find a positive, enthusiastic workplace with plenty of challenges, inspiration and support.
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Ednadine Ferreira on 09 302 4810.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.