- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 15 June 2021
- Ref # 32201075
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading provider of technical and infrastructural services to Small and Medium Enterprises across New Zealand. They work across the public and private sectors, providing you with the opportunity to experience a diverse range of environments and grow your skillset within an open and entrepreneurial organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who is passionate about supporting organisations and their goals, providing a market leading standard of technical support and strategic direction. You will get the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your communication skills, as well as build the consultancy skills necessary to elevate your career to the next level. There is scope for internal growth to provide you with further opportunity to demonstrate your leadership credentials.
- Deploy and support the provision of services.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Produce Scoping, Design and Implementation documents.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience with migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Experience managing Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server & Microsoft Office.
- Experience providing desktop & laptop deployment & support.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ben Dickson on 04 460 0273
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.