Solution Delivery Manger – Supply Chain
- Job type Permanent
- Region Bay of Plenty
- Posted on 5 July 2020
- Ref # 32094826
- Full-time / Permanent role in Tauranga.
- Deliver amazing digital solutions.
- Get access to unlimited learning opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Delivery Manager with strong SAP, SUPPLY CHAIN and People Management skills. This is a key leadership position in the global digital services team of our client based in Tauranga. Reporting to the Head of Solution Delivery & Architecture, you will be accountable for selecting vendor partners, supporting major capital programs and projects and ensuring there is robust relationship and service level management in place for the departments, stakeholders and customers.
Alongside this, you must have the following;
- Bachelor or higher degree in the field of business, computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 3 years plus experience in a leadership role.
- Extensive skills of business case writing and presentation.
- Proficient in Solution Delivery and Design Leadership in large scale projects and programs.
- Expert in comprehensive applications architecture, design, business analysis and functional consulting experience.
- Sound knowledge of multiple SDLC (Waterfall, Agile and others) methods.
- 5 years plus of experience with functional consulting, architecting, designing, implementing and supporting SAP, S4 Hana, other SAP Cloud Based Solutions and other non-SAP best of breed solutions.
- Strong ability to analyse user requirements and build software applications according to requirements.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.