- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 3 August 2020
- Ref # 32095385
A kiwi company that specialise in software development and well known for their applications that are widely use by various customers and clients. With over 10 years of NZ presence in the market and continuously growing their business, they are looking for passionate individuals who are always keen to upskill themselves and would like to innovate things for continuous improvements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an ideal role for someone in the field of learning and development. Passionate in customer facing and enjoys creating manuals, documentation, and presentation. You will have a sense of ownership on this role and able to use your strategies for successful completion and transition of the product. You will be working with great team of creative and passionate individuals and work in a common goal.
Great exposure not only in NZ market but across the globe. Candidate must be flexible in working on different shift and competent user of software platforms.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Training – At least 3 years’ experience in IT training particularly in delivering software products
- Products – Software based products e.g. CRM or other related platforms
- Others – Prior pre/post sales experience would be beneficial on the role
- Employee Recognition
- Freedom to be creative with ideas
- Being part of a fantastic team who really care for staff wellbeing
- Structured Career path
- Exposure to a niche industry
For further information please call Regie Saylo on 09 3025312 or apply direct by clicking below.