Senior Test Engineer / Consultant – $110,000 base
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 23 February 2021
- Ref # 32130173
- Automation and Performance Testing – specialist IT Services & Solutions
- Full customer engagement and solutions consulting.
- Diverse and brand new projects
- Structured career progression
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand’s leading technology solutions organisations. An organisation that dwell on providing internal career growth for their employees through ongoing training and project exposure. The company is very much the ‘go-to’ player in the NZ market for Testing Solutions.
The company really know how to celebrate success and have a very sociable side. They also offer a great deal to their employees to include:
- Continuous career development and learning opportunities
- up to $110,000 Base + Kiwisaver on top of the salary.
- Work flexibility (to include Working from Home options) and employee assistance programme
- Southern Cross Health Insurance – full cover for the employee and heavily subsidised for the immediate family
- Many other benefits.
As a Senior Test Engineer / Consultant, you will be the Trusted Advisor and ‘go-to’ person for high level test solutions to include both Automation and Performance Testing.
You will provide end to end solutions into midrange to enterprise customers using your expertise in testing, test frameworks and approachable nature.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Testing – at least 6yrs which must include formal Senior level Testing and customer engagement.
- Environment / Industry specific – existing experience of either working for a Testing Specialist company OR testing within a Vendor / Solutions Services type organisation.
- Automation Testing – At least 5+ years of solid experience to include building test frameworks from scratch.
- UI Automation – using either QTP, Selenium or Coded UI
- Performance Testing – solid experience in using tools such as LoadRunner, WebLoad, LoadNinja, LoadView, Apache JMeter or Rational Performance Tester
- Communications Skills – this needs to be a very good level of both spoken and written English due to the need of Reports and Customer Engagement.
- Passport / Visa – We do require applicants to already hold either an Open Work Visa, NZ Residency or hold an NZ Passport at the time of application.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume or for further information please call Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson on 093025312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries from non-NZ residents:
Due to Covid restrictions on the NZ Borders, we can only accept applications from Returning NZ Residents and Citizens
Others may not necessarily be responded to.