Senior Project Change Manager – $880 day + GST
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 14 January 2021
- Ref # 32146386
- Initial 5-6 month Term with likelihood to extend
- Auckland Central Location
- Huge programme environment – Business Transformation
A large Australia / NZ owned financial services business who have witnessed enormous project and bottom line growth in recent years. These guys are very much ‘top of the tree’ in respect to their area of financial specialisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Senior Project Change Manager who has specifically gained a great deal of experience in the Financial Services domain and more ideally, Investments or Insurance.
EXPERIENCE and Skills that will encourage success inyour application.
- Project Change Management – 10yrs+ (high level business and IT related) and MUST have been a key Change Advisor within a large Business Transformation programme.
- Financial – essential you must have very recent experience of working within Finance and more ideally, Insurance or Investments.
- Methodologies – solid Agile expertise
- Functions – Delivery of Project Standards / Stakeholder Management / Oversee the planning and implementation of transformation initiatives and processes / Coordinate all aspects of a diverse, multi-disciplinary transformation project which may involve multiple functions and / or departments within organisation / Oversee the change process and communications plans involved in the adoption of agile methodology and ways of working
*** This is a contract requirement which will commence at short notice (ideally within 1-2 weeks from offer). An existing NZ Work Visa is required and you must be able to interview at short notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson on 09 302 5312
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.