Senior Network Security Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 May 2021
- Ref # 32185280
- Client facing role within a large enterprise
- Lots of training/upskilling and career growth opportunities
Your new company in a nutshell:
One of New Zealand’s most recognisable organisations, they aim to help their customers to unleash their potential using the amazing technology and digital experiences that they deliver.
The role and ideal person:
Working with a great bunch of Network Security Engineers to provide technical and operational support to the wider organisation.
A day in the life:
- Design, build, manage the security infrastructure including firewalls, routers, switches, various network-monitoring tools
- Improving and where practical automating operational activities to deliver ongoing gains in service delivery performance
- Escalating issues as appropriate within defined timelines
- Actively using, improving and updating operational knowledge base
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with Firewalls such as Fortigate and Check Point and Cisco
- Strong experience with F5 Load balancers – Certifications highly desiable
- Expertise in core network infrastructure and various networking concepts including, but not limited to DNS, DHCP and NTP
- Advance knowledge of enterprise web proxy and email support
- Ability to work with network protocol analysers and monitoring tools
What it’s like to work here:
This technically talented team have a work hard play hard mentality. No two days are the same, and they collaborate as a team to win together in a fast paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with talented people in a diverse and inclusive workplace
- The freedom and scope to do your best work
- Additional benefits including life and income insurance, summer hours, career breaks, purchasing additional annual leave, leadership development, volunteer days, and more
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter, or for further information please contact Nidhi on 09 302 5310 / email@example.com.
Due to recent border closures, ONLY applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.