Senior Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 16 October 2020
- Ref # 32121813
•Fixed Term Contract for 12-18 months
•Excellent personal development opportunities
•Porirua location – onsite gym, swimming pool and cafe
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Large public facing organisation who provide services to improve the New Zealand public’s safety and everyday lives.
Technical delivery and functional direction and 2nd/3rd level support for Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business and Active Directory for the organization.
• Oversee administrator and user roles, assigning users to Microsoft role groups to enable them tomanage specific areas of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint as required
• Monitor and maintain an overview of the Microsoft Online Services
• Day to day management of Microsoft services to ensure service integrity, reliability and performance at optimal efficiency
• Troubleshoot issues as they relate to Microsoft Online Services as appropriate
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in the role of a Senior Microsoft 365 Administrator
• Knowledgeable and experienced in the Microsoft Tools
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Vanessa Evanagelista on 04 499 78 48.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.