Senior IT Support Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 2 December 2020
- Ref # 32131552
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Governmnet funded client based in Auckland City Centre. Award winning, innovative technical house with 100+ staff.
The Service Desk function provides the single point of contact for the team using IT services and devices by managing incidents and service requests. On a daily basis you will troubleshoot and resolve requests for desktop, laptop, mobile device and peripheral problems. Perform user administration tasks such as password resets and account unlocks. Assist in software releases and roll-outs and communication.
You will also assist in developing user guides and collate frequently asked questions for end users. Escalate desktop, server and network issues to senior members of the IT Operations Team as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests for desktop, laptop, mobile device and peripheral problems.
- Perform user administration tasks such as password resets and account unlocks.
- Assist in software releases and roll-outs and communication to staff.
- Develop user guides and collate frequently asked questions for end users.
- Escalate desktop, server and network issues to senior members of the IT Operations Team as required.
- Monitor and notify the Manager, Business Solutions Group of emerging trends in internal incidents.
- Maintain the service desk intranet page and relevant documentation.
- Assist the Manager, Business Solutions Group with projects as required.
- Identify system issues and work with testers and users to resolve.
- Experience supporting the following technologies is required:
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (i.e. Windows 10 and the Windows Registry),
- Microsoft Office 2016,
- Mobile Device Operating Systems (iOS and Android) and Mobile Device Management.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols i.e. DNS, DHCP,TCP/IP, LAN/WAN required.
NICE TO HAVE
- ITIL Foundation Level
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting and SSCM
- Previous experience supporting document management systems
The team has a deep sense of purpose through the work they do to benefit future generations of New Zealanders. There’s a noticeable energy, passion and a shared commitment to excellence. The work is complex, innovative and intellectually stimulating. The positive work environment respects your wellbeing while supporting your career and your future.
- 20% annual performance bonus
- 8% Kiwisaver contributions
- Budget for training and certifications
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ian Duxbury on 093027021 or Tracey O’Brien on 093027020
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.