Senior Full stack .Net Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 May 2021
- Ref # 32185287
- Multiple positions within a newly formed project team
- Join at the start of a large & complex Digital project
- Excellent $$$
Your new company in a nutshell:
This well established Kiwi company in financial services domain, is service driven and enabled by technology and it’s people. Having recently acquired a service offering, they are looking to completely revamp the product with a “customer first” thinking.
More about this role:
As a Senior Full-stack Developer you will join a newly formed team responsible for Digital revamp of a consumer based financial services product.
In this role you will be working with the latest technologies and will have all the support you need along with creative freedom.
A day in this job:
- Analyse and deconstruct requirements into tasks
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions
- Work closely with product owner, UX designers and analysts
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Create clear technical specifications, architect designs
Skills we are after:
The ideal candidate is someone who is curious, can bring in new ideas, and work in a team as well as individually.
Technically, below is the skillset we are after:
- Extensive experience with .NET Core and C#
- Expertise in using Angular 2+
- Experience working with Azure
- The ability to analyse complex technical information and turn into small actionable tasks
- Comfortable designing and implementing database structures to solve real-world problems effectively
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
- Financial domain experience is beneficial.
What is it like to work here:
A collaborative culture Sharing our specialist knowledge, unique strengths and natural weaknesses makes us a better team.
We enjoy the ride – What’s around the corner is never constant but how we approach it can be. If we actively look for the good in what’s going on, chances are we’ll find it.
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nidhi Bahuguna on 09 302 5310.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Due to recent border closures, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.