Senior Full Stack Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 17 September 2020
- Ref # 32106901
- Tech stack: Angular | Redux | Python | Django
- Join a tech savvy & passionate DevOps team, posed to disrupt
- A start-up culture – where talent, innovation & teamwork are celebrated
Here’s what we’re looking for
This is a great opportunity for the right person, and you’ll be joining the business at an exciting time, as they deliver the next generation of world-class innovative digital manufacturing and automation solutions. This role will allow you to play a critical role in leading the front-end and back-end development of products and services, provide a significant impact an contribute to the company’s strategic product development roadmap and releases. The most essential duties associate to this role are as follows:
- Conceptualise user experiences for new features and enhancements, ensuring intuitive, clean, and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces
- Design and build highly scalable back-end solutions with clean and consistent code using Python 3 and the Django 2 framework
- Design, implement and maintain API interfaces using REST
- Design, maintain and optimise queries for MySQL and InfluxDB databases
We’re looking for somebody who understands the principles of great design and quality software development to create secure, efficient, and reusable solutions. You’ll need to enjoy the dynamics of an agile environment, and not be fazed by deadlines. Our ideal candidate will have significant experience with Python and Django:
- Angular, however we can consider those with strong React experience too
Other relevant experience:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- API interfaces using REST
- Database design & maintenance of MySQL or similar DBMS solutions
Company & Culture
This is a company with a rich New Zealand heritage, they boast a world-class team of engineers, who are pioneering breakthrough solutions for smart manufacturing, robotics, data science, machine learning technology & Industrial IoT solutions.
They boast a culture that drives a positive “can-do”, make it happen attitude, and heavily invests in training and development.
- An attractive rate – commensurate with experience
- A professional, fast paced/Agile high-tech working environment
- Free onsite car park
- Subsides onsite canteen
- Standard NZ benefits
If you’re keen to hone your skills and join a growing company with a culture that’s dynamic, forward-looking, and technologically advanced, then please get in touch
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Regie Saylo on 09 302 5312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.