Senior Full Stack Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 15 October 2020
- Ref # 32111544
My client is an innovative and successful Cloud Data and Software Integrator within the private sector. They have a start up culture, offering the opportunity to work on ground breaking AI an IOT solutions. They have a talented team of creative and passionate people with track records that span a wide range of industries, therefore you will be working with the best and they offer a fun and flexible work environment.
What will you do?
As a Senior Developer in the team you will also coach and mentor once you are confident and up and running. You will also work closely with the Design Lead to contribute to the architecture, growing your architecture skills.
- Code for NodeJS runtimes, in particular TypeScript and ES6
- Operate proficiently in the AWS and UNIX environments
- Contribute to the architecture and design of projects
- Develop code from user cases and stories
- Troubleshoot issues and problems when needed.
- Manage project stakeholders and vendors
What will you need?
- A minimum of five years experience as a Software Developer
- Ideally experience in coaching and mentoring software developers
- Proven experience in multi-tier development architectures
- Advanced full stack software development, such as reactive programming, IoT, machine learning, microservices, APIs, serverless, function as a service (FaaS), or equivalent
- AWS development skills or equivalent
- Unix skills such as bash command line preferred
- Docker and container orchestration preferred
- DevOps, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD)
- Code quality practices, such as stubbed or data driven integration tests
- Source code management, preferably Git
- Technical skill in several of the following technologies: REST APIs, SQL, native mobile app development (iOS/Android), NodeJS, AWS
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts and technologies.
- Agile work environments, SCRUM methodology preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Luwee or Hayley on 04-4997848.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.