Senior Engineer / Consultant – TAURANGA
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 15 June 2021
- Ref # 32201056
- Work with exciting businesses across the BOP and Waikato
- Work with the latest technologies
- Need to be onsite 4-5 days a week
Our client, one of the fastest growing businesses in Tauranga is seeking Mid and Senior level Engineers as well as Technical Consultants to join their team. Work on exciting projects where no two days are going to be the same plus you will have the opportunity to learn and work with the latest tools and technologies.
You will need to have a range of technical skills including a detailed understanding of the MS Stack, SQL Server and VMware. Opportunities to work on cloud migration and cloud adaption framework projects. You should also have significant experience in a client interfacing role.
Alongside this, you must have the following:
- 5-10 years industry experience working as a System Engineer / Network Engineer / Cloud Engineer or Technical Consultant.
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience.
- Technical involvement working on small, mid and large – scale projects.
- Proficiency across Microsoft technologies, Cloud technologies, Virtualisation technologies, Storage technologies and Application delivery
- Experienced in a client-facing project, dealing directly with customers and users.
- Strong communication, customer service skills, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
If you would like to become part of a fantastic well-known close-knit team, this is a great opportunity to consider. In return you will enjoy benefits such as flexible working arrangements, professional development, competitive remuneration and a great bunch of people to work with.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.