Senior DevOps Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 14 January 2021
- Ref # 32131530
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Digital innovation agency with a capacity to provide events management, design, software development, project management and content production for a range of high profile clients across Australia and New Zealand. In short they combine customer insights, creative thinking and technical excellence to create memorable and meaningful experiences that connect with people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The aim of this Dev Ops role is to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery to a range of clients with high software quality. Work in Agile to be the glue that holds the software and the client facing teams together.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD Pipelines for selected projects
- Automate app build systems to aid build speed/deploy reliability
- Innovate with dev teams to adopt continuous delivery and integration culture
- Responsible for maintaining AWS environment, containers where necessary
- Build Cloudformation/Terraform systems for auto build/deploy/terminate implementations
- Be on the after hours on-call support roster to support/meet hosting availability/performance for customers
- Optimise/maximise/minimise hosting environments for reliability/cost/performance/availability
- Contribute to documenting systems/security and policy
- Build monitoring/alerting of all systems to reduce on-call team effort
Fast paced energetic environment that experience with the latest and greatest in technology and R&D. You will have exposure to multiple high end projects and have the opportunity to expand your knowledge base.
• Diverse and exciting project roadmap
• Flexible working arrangements
• Great city location
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ednadine on 09 302 4810
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.