Senior DevOps Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 8 April 2021
- Ref # 32146824
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Digital innovation agency that specialise in design, software development, project management and content production for a range of high profile clients across Australia and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The aim of this DevOps role is to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery to a range of clients with high software quality. Work in Agile to be the glue that holds the software and the client facing teams together. This role would suit a self-starter with proven experience in implementing new ways of working, change and stakeholder management and more.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD Pipelines for selected projects
- Automate app build systems to aid build speed/deploy reliability
- Innovate with dev teams to adopt continuous delivery and integration culture
- Responsible for maintaining AWS environment, containers where necessary
- Build Cloudformation/Terraform systems for auto build/deploy/terminate implementations
- Be on the after hours on-call support roster to support/meet hosting availability/performance for customers
- Optimise/maximise/minimise hosting environments for reliability/cost/performance/availability
- Contribute to documenting systems/security and policy
- Build monitoring/alerting of all systems to reduce on-call team effort
Fast paced energetic environment that experience with the latest and greatest in technology and R&D. You will have exposure to multiple high end projects and have the opportunity to expand your knowledge base.
Diverse and exciting project roadmap
Flexible working arrangements
Great city location
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please email Franco Carli on email@example.com
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.