Senior DevOps Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 May 2021
- Ref # 32185288
- Work with latest DevOps practices and technologies
- Be involved in software projects around Automation and Continuous Improvement
If the answer to any of the above is yes, please take a minute to read on.
More about the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will help design and deliver DevOps/CD pipeline solutions and provide guidance to teams around DevOps best practices.
You will also help build variety of software solutions to help achieve automation in DevOps and Delivery.
More about you:
You will be passionate about how DevOps can benefit the wider business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Software development or Scripting to build and design automation solutions.
- Tools such as Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, OpenShift etc.
- DevOps and CI/CD pipeline solutions
- Providing administrative support for our CICD tooling
- Integrating with Testing tools
- Cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Data Visualisation – Beneficial
- AI and Machine Learning – Beneficial.
It goes without saying that you will have good interpersonal and communication skills to compliment your fantastic technical ability.
Your new company in a nutshell:
A market leading, prominent, New Zealand enterprise organisation, committed to technical innovation and transformation.
At this organisation, hard work is balanced out by great development opportunities, and they are driven to make a difference for their people and customers. They know that their people are their strength and want to ensure that they meet their full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading benefits package – Health/Life/Income protection Insurance, Phone/Broadband cover, Various Corporate Discounts etc.
- Excellent Learning/Development and Career progression opportunities
- Great working environment, Work from home and flexible hours
If these opportunities seem of interest, please Apply here with your resume and cover letter, or for further information please contact Nidhi on 093025312 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.