Senior Business Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 5 July 2020
- Ref # 32094836
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a very recognized government organisation that advices on a range of relevant policies and issues, helping to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They currently require an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their team to provide business analysis services at a senior level to able to guide the team across all aspects of delivery.
- Lead the Business Planning Analysis
- Development & test and supporting hand over to business as usual
- Problem analysis and definition
- Mentor and guide Business Analysts on the output of deliverables
- Business requirements elicitation and capture (Agile/Waterfall technique)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in Information & Communication Technology best practices, standards and methods
- Experience across all aspects of delivery
- Relationship management
- Written/visual and interpersonal Communication Skills
- Successful in managing and influencing diverse stakeholder relationships both within an organisation and externally
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Vanessa Evangelista on 04 499 78 48.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.