Senior Business Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 21 June 2021
- Ref # 32204465
Senior Business Process Analyst, Data & Reporting.
- Fixed-Term (10 months initial term)
- Auckland CBD
- Up to $123,697 base per annum (pro-rated to 10 months.
- Auckland Central (Penrose / Greenlane – South of the City)
We are urgently seeking BI Business Analyst to join our client and act as a major point of contact between the business and its internal technical team and stakeholders and internal teams.
The specialist area of this role is that you will very much be more dominant toward business rather than technical however, essentially having experience in Data related Analysis & Reporting.
Within these roles, you will work very closely with an existing team of Business Analysts and Data Analyst to deliver high level solutions through your expertise with Analysis and GAP Analysis.
We are extremely keen to commence the interview process immediately and really do require the successful applicant to commence within 2 – 3 weeks.
The essential skill base includes:
- Business Analysis – 5yrs+ to include extensive experience in running data related workshops and creating documents through translating of data into business documents. Solid GAP Analysis and Business Process Modelling along with Stakeholder Engagement and Requirements gathering are all very high level requirements.
- Business Intelligence – 5yrs as a minimum commercially and developing MS Stack BI solutions and applications.
- Data & Reporting Tools of interest – Qlik and / or Oracle related BI & Data
Please do not hesitate to forward your details via this website – we really are keen to commence the interview procedure immediately.
** It is essential that you are legally entitled to work within NZ at the time you apply. Interviews will only be carried out with those that are legally entitled.
For further information, please call Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson on 09 302 5312, or apply directly right now by clicking below.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents: Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can be accepted.