Senior Business Analyst- TAURANGA
- Job type Permanent
- Region Bay of Plenty
- Posted on 31 May 2020
- Ref # 32088074
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a multi-award winning firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 19 offices throughout the country, it offers solutions and advice to both private and corporate clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
My client is looking for a permanent full time Senior Business Analyst to join their ICT team based in Tauranga.
The role’s primary focus is to:
- Engage with stakeholders and drive a highly collaborative approach to project delivery.
- Facilitate stakeholder discussions required to drive common understanding and acceptance of project vision.
- Collaborate and engage with other project team members to drive successful project delivery.
- Investigate, analyse and recommend suitable business solutions for the business to consider.
- Champion a best practice approach to business analysis and project delivery.
- Assist in the execution of change management strategies.
- Lead small business change projects from concept through to operational handover and review as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An ideal candidates will have at least five years’ experience delivering complex business changes.
- You should have a relevant qualification in Finance, Business or Administration.
- You should have a relevant work experience in banking or financial services or ideally wealth management services
- Sound understanding of, and flexibility to work to various common project management methodologies is essential, as well as being a competent user of common business analysis toolsets.
- Ability to perform impact assessment of various change types.
- Ability to identify testing requirements and recognise the quality of testing undertaken.
- Understanding of project management concepts including change, dependency and risk management,
- Strong scope and solution management, ability to translate high level business requirements into project scope and to challenge business requirements to drive efficient delivery.
- Excellent time management,organisational skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Ability summarise management level information.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Neha on 07 834 0412