Senior Automation Test Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 23 February 2021
- Ref # 32159928
- Help set up Automation testing for this Digital product
- Exciting new project
- Excellent $$$
Your new company in a nutshell:
This well established Kiwi company is service driven and enabled by technology and it’s people. Having recently acquired a service offering, they are looking to completely revamp the product with a “customer first” thinking.
The role and ideal person:
As a Senior Automation tester you will help set up automation testing for Digital products and offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience testing web applications, with an ability to work as a part of a small team as well as individually.
In this role you will be working with the latest technologies and will have all the support you need along with creative freedom.
A day in this role:
- Create Automation test plans that address performance, scalability, security and supportability
- Write test scripts to ensure compatibility and stability
- Support and test existing software
What skills you will bring to this role:
- 5+ years’ commercial experience in automation testing
- Experience testing API endpoints, server-side testing, DB testing
- Experience testing Web front-end applications functional as well as technical testing.
- Proficient in using BDD tools for defining test scenarios and automation e.g. Gherkin, Cucumber or Specflow.
- Expertise in test automation using open source tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Coypu, Specflow, JMeter, SoapUI, Cypress etc.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Agile principles.
- Beneficial – Experience with Azure DevOps
What it’s like to work here:
A team that has a collaborative culture which thrives on sharing specialist knowledge and unique strengths; and believes in continuously improving.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Nidhi Bahuguna on 09 302 5310
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.