- Job type Permanent
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 23 February 2021
- Ref # 32130679
• Permanant Role
• Newly created role
• Upto $125K
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join a not-for-profit open membership organisation dedicated to protecting and promoting the Internet for New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role to monitor the systems for mailcious activity and implements capabilties, controls to manage their information security risks.
- Monitoring information systems for indicators of compromise
- Advising on security controls and mitigation capabilities
- Conducting analysis of suspicious activity and run incident response
- Ensuring incidents are communicated and escalated as required
- Regular production of metrics and other reporting for security operations
- Monitor and identify vulnerabilities in software or systems
- Assess impact of vulnerabilities as they are identified or change
- Supporting system operators to implement security controls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE –
- Experience designing and implementing security controls across platforms
- Track record for delivering customer-oriented security outcomes
- Strong experience in security monitoring of information systems
- Critical infrastructure experience
- Implementation of Risk Management frameworks
- Experience with physical and personnel security
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Paid home internet connection and cellphone contract
- Additional Kiwisaver contributions
- 4.5 weeks annual leave
- 10 days sick leave
- Long Service Leave
- A strong commitment to training and development.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Lorraine Toppo on (04) 460-0271.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.