Ruby on Rails Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 30 May 2020
- Ref # 32088986
Who we are:
An organisation that specialise in creating a word class software products and develop a highly valuable applications for sustainable and innovative utility based technologies.
A kiwi company that has an employee-centric approach and value the collaborative environment where there is mutual respect and care. Joining a team of tech-savvy and passionate individuals who contributes and give back to the community.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced ROR Developer that has proven background in developing SAAS based applications and knowledgeable in variety of tech stacks that uses web features and design. You have business logic sense and knows the in and outs of data and if needed run UAT and debug issues for deployment.
As member of the team you will be responsible for handling at least 3 different line of business and in charge for development and maintenance of utility-based services.
You will be in charge in mentoring and coaching other developers in the team.
The skills that we are seeing that will encourage success in your application are:
- Developer – at least 7 years of commercial experience.
- Ruby on Rails – at least 5 years experience as this will be the main tool to develop software applications.
- Frontend Development – prior experience in creating web features and functionalities.
- User Interface – includes design and customer journey approach.
- Methodology – Agile scrum process as they develop end to end projects from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Visa Status – essentially you must already hold a valid NZ Work Permit and already be in NZ at the time of application.
- Work flexibility – remote work and help manage your time efficiently
- Health and Wellness incentives
- Insurance and financial packages
- Product discounts and staff rates for services
For queries please contract either Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson – 093025312.