Programme Coordinator – Contract
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 22 February 2021
- Ref # 32158429
Programme Coordinator / AGILE SCRUM / Waterfall / Financial Services / Budget Scoping & Planning / Workshop Facilitation
- Initial 6 month Term with likelihood to extend
- Auckland North Shore Location – Immediate Start
- Waterfall & Agile projects
- Huge programme environment – Projects: Application Development & Delivery / Business & Systems Transformation
(***We could also consider a Part-Time person)
A large Australasian owned financial services business who have witnessed enormous project and bottom line growth in recent years. These guys are very much ‘top of the tree’ in respect to their area of financial specialisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a contract Programme Coordinator who will work alongside a Programme Delivery Manager and a number of internal Stakeholders. The programme streams are currently aligned to Business Transformation to include; Digital Applications, Technology and Business Re-Organisation.
This is very much an Agile environment however, will equally require your expertise in Waterfall approaches.
EXPERIENCE and Skills that will encourage success in your application.
- Programme Coordination– a minimum of 2yrs in high level, complex business and IT related projects. There is a preference that you will have experience from either Banking or Insurance.
- Project Functions – Support projects with workshop scheduling and facilitation / Overseeing budget updates, invoicing and goods receipting.
- Financial – a strong head for numbers and budget reports is crucial.
- ERP Applications (Ideal) – experience with SAP/Ariba a bonus)
- Support with rolling up of project reporting to programme level
- Financial – essential you must have very recent experience of working within Insurance or Banking environments.
- Methodologies – Agile, Waterfall and the SDLC.
*** This is a contract requirement which will commence ASAP. An existing NZ Work Visa is required and you must be able to interview at short notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson on 09 302 5312
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.