- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 13 January 2021
- Ref # 32137153
- Key Technology: Kubernetes
- Gain invaluable experience within the financial services sector
- Hard work & commitment is recognised & financially rewarded
ABOUT THE ROLE
This technology-powered organisation is transforming their business through technology. They are seeking several detail-oriented Platform Engineers to enhance their capabilities.
2 x Senior Platform Engineers and 1 x Intermediate Platform Engineer
As a Platform Engineer, you will play a key role in getting code into production as efficiently as possible, you’ll also and supporting services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
This role will allow you to take ownership of optimising performance, automating builds via CI/CD pipelines and scaling systems sustainably. You’ll be passionate about driving change with a focus on reliability, speed, and security.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Kubernetes experience
- A broad range of DevOps / Platform Engineer skills, including CI/CD experience
- Experience of at least two of the following: Jenkins, Spinnaker, Helm, or IBM Websphere Liberty
- Understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and seek to automate wherever possible
- Experience working with Linux based systems
You’ll need to be this kind of person…………
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
ABOUT THE COMPANY & CULTURE
This is a company that boasts rich diversity and inclusion, with this comes a range of experience and ambitions – and they are committed to providing its people with opportunities to match. They are fully invested in their digital transformation – towards DevOps and Agile methodologies. They are continually finding ways to integrate DevOps thinking with existing ways of doing business, integrating legacy operations with cloud-first and open-source initiatives to create an innovative operational structure.
Working here, you’ll find a positive, enthusiastic workplace with plenty of challenges, inspiration and support.
REWARD – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual – commensurate with experience
- Full flexible work from home policy – say good-bye to Monday to Friday in the office!
- Opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organisation – career development opportunities
- A wide range of rewards and recognition initiatives
- A range of financial health & well-being benefits
If you have the essential skills, want to work for a company who continually invests in their people and technologies, then click APPLY and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Regie Saylo on 09 302 5312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.