- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 2 December 2020
- Ref # 32131540
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a cross-platform production company, delivering all things digital tech and content with a keen focus on innovation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be building and managing very fast web applications using a variety of optimisation tools and techniques; have Git, Capistrano, TDD, Linux and possibly Arduino. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, self-managing environment that really delivers great outcomes. Also mentoring some of the other members of the team.
Day to day coding in the Symfony framework. Being a part of the daily stand ups and end to end software development life cycle.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Symfony framework and MySQL.
- Along with solid experience using Sonata Admin, FOSuser and FOSRest bundles or similar
- Great commercial AWS experience (all of the AWS things)
- An ability to read and interpret wireframe documentation and technical specifications
- Experience in a client facing role.
This is truly a great place to work with quality customers requiring interesting solutions, gadgets, experiments, excitement and free ice-cream. Fully equipped R&D lab and they even have their own bar!
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ian Duxbury on 093027021
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.