MS Data & Cloud Architect – >$150k
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 5 July 2020
- Ref # 32093512
- BI, Cloud & Software Solutions Specialist Firm
- Microsoft Partner Projects Environment
- Diverse, Enterprise Cloud & BI E2E projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY This is a specialist organisation whose many qualities include, being a respected entity throughout the country in respect to their professional offerings to numerous customers (medium to enterprise). Such end to end solutions include; Business Intelligence, Data Science & Solutions, Digital and Cloud Integration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of Azure Cloud based solutions from an integration perspective with MS Business Intelligence & Analytics.
You will report directly to senior management and very much be the go to’ person for such Cloud based BI architecture and related integration. The essential needs will be designing and implementing Cloud Architecture.
The essential skills that will encourage success in your application are:
- Data & Cloud Architecture – a minimum of 4yrs formal architecture experience aligned with Azure based Analytics and the integration of MS based Data into the Cloud
- Business Intelligence / Data Engineering – a minimum of 10yrs experience which could include; development, end to end solution delivery, ETL Architecture, Data Modelling and Integration Services.
- Azure – a dominant focus on the Azure Technology stack aligned to deployments of Data and Analytics – Data Lakes, Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Bricks, PowerApps, LogicApps, DevOps, Azure Data Factory, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS,
- Methodologies / Practices – exposure to Agile, Scrum and CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery).
- Other – experience with AWS and / or Google Cloud could be seen as a bonus.
Due to Immigration and the borders remaining closed globally, we can only secure a local resource
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button or for further information please call Carl Robinson on 09 302 7024