Marketing Specialist – Automation
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 5 July 2020
- Ref # 32094358
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A kiwi company that specialise in software development and well known for their applications that are widely use by various customers and clients. With over 10 years of NZ presence in the market and continuously growing their business, they are looking for passionate individuals who are always keen to upskill themselves and would like to innovate things for continuous improvements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the digital marketing team, you will be responsible role for management, strategy and delivery of marketing activities and be the POC for activities such as email campaigns, smart content segmentations and profiling initiatives. You will develop and gain industry exposure in messaging platforms and able to have a sense of ownership on the projects you handle.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing – At least 3 years of experience in the same role thanks involves campaign management and e-mail marketing automation.
- Software – Hubspot or similar marketing tools would be an advantage
- Tools – Google Analytics or digital analytical tools
- Role – Develop sales pipelines and project management deliver
- Employee Recognition
- Freedom to be creative with ideas
- Being part of a fantastic team who really care for staff wellbeing
- Structured Career path
- Exposure to a niche industry
Please apply below or call Regie Saylo at 093025312
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.