Lead MS Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 2 December 2020
- Ref # 32118456
- High level customer engagement requirement.
- A highly evolved practice of Modern Platforms
- Continuous Computing and an ability to work with all the very latest technologies
Infrastructure as Code, MS Azure, DevOps, Cloud, O365, Exchange, Design & Consulting.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large specialist IT employer. NZ owned with an international audience.
Very much a specialist IT and Technology organisation who utilise the pinnacle of applications and technologies through partnering with several of the globes better known product and vendor companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Very Specialist projects aligned to Azure DevOps and MS Infrastructure Modern Platforms
- NZ Employer of Choice – very high tenure of employees.
- Great opportunity to be the key person between the employer and its many clients.
Due to the nature of the work from a security and intelligence perspective, it is absolutely essential that the organisation can only consider individuals who are citizens of either; New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States or Canada (collectively known as the ‘Five Eyes’ OR FVEY).
The role will work within the Continuous Computing Practice which provides high level services and solutions in both Cloud and Infrastructure platforms. This will see you work with an existing team of Consultant SME’s and will see you heavily involved in liaising with both internal stakeholders along with external clients and vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional IT career – a minimum of 10yrs
- Cloud – at least 5yrs which must include solid expertise in MS Azure DevOps. .
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) – experience in the likes of Terraform, Cloud Formation and/or ARM Templates
- Functions (other) – experienced in consulting whereby you have had to work closely and liaise with customers in respect to solutions and services (pre-sales) along with actual delivery (implementing technical solutions).
- Databases – working knowledge of multiple databases that could include several of the following – SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cosmos or PostgreSQL.
- Technologies (ESSENTIAL) – Azure DevOps and Source Controls such as Git, VS Code and/or Atom..
- up to $160,000 base
- Phone plan (non-taxable)
- Southern Cross Health Insurance fully covered for you (and also subsidised for your family)
- Ongoing training expenses
- Lots more……….
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Regie Saylo or Carl Robinson on 09 302 5312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Only applicants that are classified under the ‘Five Eyes’ and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. With Borders remaining closed, we can only accept either – individuals already in NZ OR returning NZ Residents and Citizens.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.