Lead Full Stack C# Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 8 April 2021
- Ref # 32168585
- Software Technology Specialist
- Career Driving Champion
- Lots of flexibility and Work from Home options
- Top NZ employer – Award Winning Solutions
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a specialist organisation whose many qualities include, being a respected entity throughout the country in respect to their professional offerings to numerous customers (small to enterprise). Such offerings include building and integrating digital solutions across a wide range of technologies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be fully involved in the full cycle development of project from requirements gathering through design and implementation into the customer’s production environment. This is very much a Full Stack requirement which seeks great JS based Framework and C# backend development capability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Development – at least 10yrs commercial development experience
- Languages– C# / ASP.Net / .Net Core
- Frameworks– either React.JS OR Angular JS OR Node.JS
- Database– SQL Server OR NoSQL
- Other– Entity Framework OR MVC / CI/CD / Visual Studio / Team City / Agile / Rest API / Azure
- Consulting – a very minimum of 2 yrs. commercial consulting experience which must include high level, strategic expertise in end-to-end implementations
- Beneficial – Mobile Development experience using Flutter will be highly advantageous
What is on offer
- Up to $150,000 Base
- Professional growth and learning opportunities
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience) plus KiwiSaver
- Fully subsidised medical insurance for employees
- Heavily discounted medical insurance for immediate family of employees
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Regie Saylo on 093025312.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.