Lead Azure DevOps Consultant – $160,000
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 8 April 2021
- Ref # 32175826
MS Azure, DevOps, Cloud, O365, Exchange, Design & Architecture, SharePoint, Consulting.
- Lots of work flexibility
- Very Specialist projects aligned to Azure DevOps and MS Infrastructure Modern Platforms
- NZ Employer of Choice – very high tenure of employees.
- Great opportunity to be the key person between the employer and its many clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large IT specialist employer by NZ terms. Very much a specialist IT and Technology organisation who utilise the pinnacle of applications and technologies through partnering with several of the globes better known product and vendor companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the nature of the work from a security and intelligence perspective, it is absolutely essential that the organisation can only consider individuals who are citizens of either; New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States or Canada (collectively known as the ‘Five Eyes’).
The role will work within the Continuous Computing Practice which provides high level services and solutions in both Cloud and Infrastructure platforms. This will see you work with an existing team of Consultant SME’s and will see you heavily involved in liaising with both internal stakeholders along with external clients and vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CI/CD, Azure, PaaS, DevOps
- Infrastructure Leadership – at least 7yrs within a leadership type role where you will provide mentoring and thoughts leadership to the team and practice.
- Functions (other) – experienced in consulting whereby you have had to work closely and liaise with customers in respect to solutions and services (pre-sales) along with actual delivery (implementing technical solutions).
- Technologies (ESSENTIAL) – Infrastructure Modern Platforms are a must with particular interest in MS Azure along with AWS. Also other MS Based technologies to include MS Exchange, MS Identity Management and O365. Azure DevOps is also highly essential.
- up to $160,000 base
- Phone plan (non-taxable)
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Ongoing training expenses
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Carl Robinson on 09 302 7024.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are classified under the ‘Five Eyes’ and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.