- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 8 April 2021
- Ref # 32175818
- Contract – end of June 2021 (potential to extend)
- Great location – stunning harbour views
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This government organisation is a leader in its area, who provide integral services to New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Engage with colleagues to ensure a high standard of production code is maintained
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of fundamental software principles – information representation, data structures and algorithms.
languages: Python, Objective-C, PHP, Delphi or Fortran
- Ability to manage own work and be self-motivated
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Lauryn Faulknor on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.