Japanese speaking Technical Support
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 17 September 2020
- Ref # 32109128
• Working remotely from home in Auckland
• Bilingual opportunity for Japanese speaking tech savvy individual
• Permanent opportunity with a leading established business in Auckland
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established and successful leader in their sector, based in the heard of Auckland.
They are a company who really look after their employees and they know, how important a work life balance is these days.
Diversity and company culture is at the forefront of what they do and believe in.
Due to the further growth of the business, they have opened up this amazing opportunity for tech savvy junior / intermediate individuals, who are interested in kick starting their IT career.
The good news, you can work full time remotely in the comfort of your home or come to the office in Auckland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Technical Support / Customer Service representative, you will be a key member of the IT team and their Japanese clients.
You will be responsible for providing Windows and Mac support for Japanese speaking customers via phone and Email in both languages, English and Japanese.
You will ensure positive and professional interactions at all times.
You will solve customer’s IT issues in a timely and efficient manner and maintain, build a good relationship with your clients.
• L1 tech support for Japanese customers
• Resolving IT system problems across Windows & Mac, network connectivity, printers and browsers as well as mobile devices
• Implementing additions, moves and changes to computer and communication hardware throughout the company
• Mobile Device support and administration duties
• Supporting internal and external users on advice if necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent verbal & written Japanese communication skill
• Interest in Information Technology or a relevant degree in IT
• Strong customer focus and knowledge with call logging software
• First knowledge of Microsoft and Mac based operating systems
• An interest in troubleshooting within an IT environment e.g. MS Office and Internet Browsers
• A basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
•Working from home in Auckland
•Great career path within a recognised organisation and a lovely team
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Diana on 093025317
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Even though this job can be done remotely, we need candidates with a valid work visa and residing in New Zealand.
Due to the NZ Borders remaining closed, we can only accept applications from individuals already in NZ OR returning NZ Residents and Citizens.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.