IT Manager – Tauranga
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 16 September 2021
- Ref # 32236952
- Permanent opportunity based in Tauranga
- Exposure to Linux is a must
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
We are on the hunt for an IT Manager for our Tauranga based client. This role will suit an individual who has strong people management and vendor management skills. You will mainly be responsible for planning, coordinating, designing, and direct IT-related activities for the business and provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT function. You will also work to identify, recommend, develop, deploy, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of company’s infrastructure and business technology environment. The role will lead the development, implementation and monitoring of IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10 plus years of experience in IT industry with strong Linux background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Extensive application support experience.
- A proven track record of thinking differently, acting with integrity, working together, and making it happen.
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to articulate the corporate vision and take people on a change journey.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Apoorva on 07 834 0831/0221878547.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.