- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 4 May 2021
- Ref # 32185282
- Architect large scale complex Integrations
- Latest technologies such as Microservices, Kubernetes and Kafka
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Your new company in a nutshell:
A market leading, prominent, New Zealand enterprise organisation, committed to technical innovation and transformation.
The role and ideal person:
We are seeking an experienced Integration Architect with extensive experience in designing integration for enterprise solutions utilising Microservices, ESB and APIs.
You’ll have experience in:
- Integration Architecture for large complex applications
- Java design patterns, Microservices, RESTful APIs
- Messaging experience using tools such as JMS, MQ, Kafka etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus such as Mulesoft etc.
- Best practices in DevOps, Containerisation and Cloud
- Beneficial: team leadership or mentorship experience
It goes without saying that you will have good interpersonal and communication skills to compliment your fantastic technical ability.
What it’s like to work here:
At this organisation, hard work is balanced out by great development opportunities, and they are driven to make a difference for their people and customers. They know that their people are their strength, and want to ensure that they meet their full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Market leading Benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Great working environment, Work from home and flexible hours
For further information please contact Ednadine Ferreira on 09 302 4810/ firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.