Full Stack Web Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 2 December 2020
- Ref # 32131541
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
SME New Zealand owned and operated. Market leaders in transport management systems and automated freight management solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ideal for a Junior / Intermediate Full Stack Web Developer. This role has great career progression opportunities and a wide ranging project list to work on developing those skills and gain commercial experience on large scale applications.
- ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API frameworks in C#
- SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Building and consuming REST APIs
- Subversion or other version control systems
- Core web front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with native Android development using Android Studio, React Native.
- Xamarin or Flutter.
- RabbitMQ or other message-broker systems.
- Microservices or Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with TeamCity & Octopus Deploy or similar CI/CD tools.
- Familiarity with basic internet networking & security – DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, certificates.
Family friendly small top medium NZ owned business with a very flexible work life balance.
• Commission structure based on billable client hours.
• Flexible working from home policy.
• Car park space
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ian Duxbury on 093027021
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.