Financial Platform Manager / Analyst
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 13 January 2021
- Ref # 32145744
- Deliver advance capabilities across TM1 & CDM Platforms
- Work in an agile environment, opportunity to lead & coach
- Auckland base – interviews can start whilst overseas!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Financial Platform Manager/Analyst, you’ll be responsible for various financial services systems, including IBM Cognos. This role will be an integral part of the Finance team, collaborating closely with Finance and IT teams across the organisation, with an opportunity to contribute to enterprise projects as well as innovation, efficiency, and scalability in mind.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work across Financial systems including IBM Planning Analytics powered by TM1, IBM Cognos Analytics, Oracle General Ledger system and Certent Disclosure Management
- Lead support, maintenance, development, and upgrade efforts related to enterprise systems in collaboration with respective vendors and managed partners
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating financial and operational reports and dashboards
- Drive adoption of CDM document automation tools
- Actively participate in stand-up’s and sprints status meetings, provide related status updates, evaluate risks, and identify impediments
- Support continuous improvement activities, defining best practices and sharing knowledge
- Seek out opportunities to leverage the platforms to improve finance processes
- Manage user expectations and change
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- You will consider yourself as a TM1 expert
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Strong business engagement and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional data structures
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical information in business terms, and vice-versa
You’ll need to be this kind of person…………
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
We’d like to speak with you if you have IBM Cognos TM1 experience, are either a NZ Citizen/NZ Permanent Resident and want to explore the opportunity to return back to New Zealand – Auckland.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & CULTURE
This is a company that boasts rich diversity and inclusion, with this comes a range of experience and ambitions – and they are committed to providing its people with opportunities to match. They are fully invested in their digital transformation – towards DevOps and Agile methodologies. They are continually finding ways to integrate DevOps thinking with existing ways of doing business, integrating legacy operations with cloud-first and open-source initiatives to create an innovative operational structure.
Working here, you’ll find a positive, enthusiastic workplace with plenty of challenges, inspiration and support.
REWARD – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive annual – commensurate with experience
- Flexible work from home policy
- Opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organisation – career development opportunities!
- A wide range of rewards and recognition initiatives
- A range of financial health & well-being benefits
If you have the essential skills, want to work for a company who continually invests in their people and technologies, then click APPLY and include your resume and cover letter or for further information, please call Tracey O’Brien on 09 302 7020.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.