Dynamics 365 – Business Central / NAV Technical Consultant
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 17 September 2020
- Ref # 32105784
- Fast paced projects environment
- MS Gold Partner Environment
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
- NZ’s leading Dynamics 365 NAV / Business Central Solution Provider
Leading NZ supplier of Dynamics 365 solutions are urgently seeking a Senor Technical Consultant (Developer)) to work through a number of end-to-end solution delivery projects. The major focus being 1) development in D365 Nav and Business Central and 2) an ability to engage with the customers to advise ‘best practice’.
The core priority is ensuring that Dynamics 365 – Business Central can be Continuously Developed, Deployed, Upgraded and fully Integrated with a number of Enterprise Firms across the country.
If you are either already in NZ or otherwise offshore but holding NZ Permanent Residency or Citizenship (thus being allowed to enter the country and quarantining for 2 weeks) then we have several exciting opportunities.
What is in it for you?
- Salary of up to $130,000
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- Southern Cross Health Insurance (yourself and family)
- Phone Plan
- Remote Working options (when you don’t need to be onsite)
- Social activities to raise money for sick and underprivileged children
The skills that we are seeking are:
- MS Dynamics NAV & Business Central – at least 4yrs commercial development experience (at least 1yr recent with Business Central). This must include expertise in design, delivery and development.
- Development / Testing – expertise in using the C/AL & AL programming language for manipulating data along with experience in Automated Testing.
- Ideal – experience with Azure based DevOps./ Power Automate / ISV Solutions (e.g – Tasklet Factory, Flintfox, Anveo or Continia)
If you are keen on what you see and your skills are clear match for either of the above listed roles, please forward your CV to Carl Robinson via this jobsite.
**Please be aware, unfortunately, due to the country borders and Immigration offices remaining closed, we are unable to offer any support for individuals in need of Visa’s.