Director of Data & Business Intelligence – Hamilton
- Job type Permanent
- Region Bay of Plenty
- Posted on 14 January 2021
- Ref # 32146377
- Senior leadership role that covers both Technology and Management
- Create and execute a BI roadmap that would make a difference
- High volume of critical, complex and challenging projects underway
As a Director of Data & Business Intelligence, based in Hamilton, New Zealand, you will be working with this high preforming team to help deliver BI solutions across the business. You will be responsible for delivering organisational outcomes through the efficient and effective use of intelligence and analytics.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- 10 to 15 years’ experience as an expert focusing on intelligence led outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- A background in data leadership experience, with a focus on Intelligence and Insights.
- Extensive data leadership skills, with a focus on Intelligence and Insights.
- Proficient in stakeholder and relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
For further information please call Apoorva at 07 834 0831 or apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and currently available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.