- Job type Contract
- Region Canterbury
- Posted on 15 June 2021
- Ref # 32201077
- Finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms
- Work for a company with innovative technology
- Contract role with options to extend
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join an experienced team with more than 52 ongoing projects and be a part of transforming the way Canterbury governs, monitors, manages, and shares data.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To develop data systems relating to the client’s data infrastructure that are designed, developed and configured in an effective way to provide users with reliable information.
You will report into the Team Leader – Enterprise Data & BI as well as a Product Owner.
Help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. This IT role requires a significant set of technical skills, including a deep knowledge of SQL.
- Developing and maintaining scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integration’s to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborating with business teams to improve data models.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality.
- Write unit/integration test and documents work
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data.
- Works closely with a team of front-end and back-end engineers, product managers, and subject matter experts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science will be beneficial
- 4+ years of SQL experience and experience with No-SQL is a plus.
- 4 + years experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data
- You will love this team culture with values like focusing on the community and a team that provide a fun, open, empowering work environment.
- You will also enjoy flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Yvette on 03 943 5912 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.