Customer Engagement & Change Analyst – COVID Response
- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 3 August 2020
- Ref # 32097089
- COVID Response – 6 month fixed-term requirement to join this vital team.
- Contribute to the delivery of the COVID-19 data & analytics products.
- Be part of this unique set of deliverables.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join a vital New Zealand organisation providing important services to the well-being of the nation. Currently going through an exciting period of adopting new technologies and tools for their data strategy and how the organisation/sector visualises business intelligence outcomes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of the ever-changing, rapid team responding to COVID-19 requirements in NZ, you will support the Programme Lead to coordinate various workstreams and overseeing the engagement / change elements of technical projects & products.
- Build engagement frameworks to ensure value for customers & stakeholders.
- Ellicit requirements, communicate throughout delivery team.
- Influence and collaborate around data privacy.
- Help to drive workstreams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Broad experience in the project landscape, including change processes.
- Strong experience engaging & delivering services to stakeholders, customers, and the sector.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changingrequirements.
- Exposure to major complex environments in the government sector.
- Experience with Agile and change management frameworks.
People are incredibly passionate about working here, as the organisation is at the core of NZ’s welfare. There are some big programmes of work to increase technology capability and moving the organisation in to Digital functionality.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunity to make a brand-new role your own.
- Help this organisation adopt new technologies and provide exceptional BI outcomes to the business.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information please call Sam on 04 460 0519, or apply to this advert.