Business Intelligence Specialist
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 31 May 2020
- Ref # 32088371
Expression of Interest
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An organisation that believes in working in a collaborative environment where there is mutual respect and care. You will be joining a passionate company who contributes to the community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the BI Specialist, you will be involved in design and implementation of strategic BI solutions, integration with databases and data warehouses. Using your people and analytical skills, you will partner with the business to gather their requirements and ascertain what they’re trying to achieve, and then work with them towards a solution that they can use for more informed decision-making.
- Building and tune data pipelines
- Develop descriptive, predictive and prescriptive data models
- Drive business decisions through your insights and reports
- Apply Data analytics across various business use cases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in:
- T-SQL programming in MS SQL
- SSIS and familiarity with SSRS and SSAS
- Dimensional modelling and ETL
- End-to-end reporting, dashboard design, development and implementation using Power BI
Its highly beneficial to have experience in:
- Data Analytics using R or Python
- Power BI
- Azure Analytics
- Working within a medium to large complex organisation
- Training on latest Cloud based technologies
- Work on and learn open source Data Analytics technologies
- Located in Auckland city fringe
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please contact Nidhi Bahuguna on 09 302 5310 / Nidhi.Bahuguna@absoluteit.co.nz.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.