Business Intelligence Consultant
- Job type Permanent
- Region Hawke's Bay
- Posted on 14 October 2021
- Ref # 32249951
• Sunny Napier Location
• Power BI | SAP | SQL tech stack
• Cloud transformation with SAP S/4HANA
Our client is Napier based manufacturing organisation within forestry and pulp supplies running a 24/7 factory. Full of hardworking and friendly people, this team sits within the Data Group and crossed over between IT, Finance and Manufacturing. They have a big focus on sustainability, continuous improvement and health and safety. They are also starting their journey on a cloud transformation to gain better efficiency’s and high tech equipment for better quality products to export.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be working on business intelligence projects. Hands on your focus is on the data analysis and consulting within the wider business units with well put together and concise reports using Power BI. The internal customer base is a mix of procurement, finance, manufacturing divisions.
• Understand what the business requirements are and what the outcomes look like
• Provide value to internal clients
• Ask the right questions from stakeholders
• Clearly articulate what the data represents
• Power BI ideally, or similar data visualisation product- Tableau, Qlik, Cognos etc
• SQL / SSIS / SSRS
• Office 365 / Share Point
• Exposure to SAP 4Hana ERP
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Dikesh on 027 387 9477.
Please note due to current border restrictions we can only consider applications from candidates who are presently based in New Zealand.