Business Change Delivery Lead
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 14 September 2021
- Ref # 32236950
Change Delivery Lead
- Well-known International Corporate Giant
- Auckland CBD based with flexible WFH arrangements
- Initial 12 months contract, with possibility of extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND ROLE
Our client is a financial & insurance entity, operating in an Agile environment. They are looking for a Delivery Lead with great Change Management skills to deliver business readiness from changes deployed by Agile Release Train deliverables. They will need this individual to step into a highly energetic, collaborative and fast-paced environment with the following key accountabilities:
- Analyse, understand and document key impacts from the quarter for all impacted areas
- Plan and deliver readiness activities including people, process and functional impacts across all impacted business units
- Track and facilitate the progress of risk mitigation activities such as process documentation, training and communications
GET IN TOUCH NOW IF YOU…
- Live for the Agile way of working with strength in planning and execution in an Agile delivery environment!
- Have advanced and practical understanding of business readiness requirements and delivery
- Have proficient knowledge of ADKAR, or similar goal orientated management change models
- Have a proven track-record of practical application gained from guiding project-driven operational change within large organisations
- Have proven experience in understanding and planning of Training/Upskill, Process/Knowledge documentation and Operational Communications
- Are proficient in to translating Epics (goals) to aligned User Stories (tasks)
- Have excellent communication and relationship management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or call Ednadine @ 09 302 4810 for more information.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.