- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 19 October 2020
- Ref # 32118461
- Busy and varied BA role – you won’t be bored here
- Work with passionate people and an award winning CIO
- Good benefits package including health & life insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This market leader really is a Kiwi success story. They have locations across New Zealand and continue to go from strength to strength. They have a huge pipeline of projects and are looking for a Business Analyst to support them across these.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as a BA across various projects that could be focused on web, mobile, infrastructure, business improvement or other areas. This is a very busy and varied role that will also see you undertaking some project management. You will do lots of work out in the business, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are going to be a must to succeed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on SQL, systems integration, web and mobile projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excel skills at an intermediate to advanced level
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Experience creating training, operational and reporting documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and engaged individual
Inclusive and fun team environment, and the chance to work with passionate colleagues who strive to give their customers the best possible experience.
- Genuine career progression and learning & development opportunities
- Health and life insurance cover
- Social club
- Additional birthday leave
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Ednadine on 09 302 4810 or Claire Thomas on 02102434396
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.