- Job type Contract
- Region Wellington
- Posted on 12 April 2021
- Ref # 32175812
- Initial 3 month contract – likely to extend
- DAAS review and IT operations improvement project
- Wellington CBD location
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a small government agency, based in the Wellington CBD, close to the Railway Station
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working across two projects. On the first project you will be documenting current state, capturing requirements for a DAAS service, through to determining an approach for procurement. The other project will be assisting with IT operations improvements.
- Running workshops to capture requirements
- Analysis of requirements
- Documenting processes and requirements
- Writing business cases and memos
- Writing IT operational processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience running workshops
- Interpretation and analysis of requirements to business outcomes
- Writing requirements documents, business cases and memos
- Competent at writing operational processes.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Lauryn Faulknor on 0800 29 89 99.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.