- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 5 July 2020
- Ref # 32094840
- Busy and varied BA role – you won’t be bored here
- Work with passionate people and an award winning CIO
- Good benefits package including health & life insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This market leader really is a Kiwi success story. They have locations across New Zealand and continue to go from strength to strength. They have a huge pipeline of projects and are looking for a Business Analyst who can think fast, prioritise and thrives in a busy and full on environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as a BA across various projects that could be focused on web, mobile, infrastructure, business improvement or other areas. This is a very busy and varied role that will also see you undertaking some project management. You will do lots of work out in the business, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are going to be a must to succeed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Mandatory experience with SQL databases
- Experience working on systems integration, web and mobile projects
- Excel skills at an intermediate to advanced level
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting users with User Acceptance Testing
- Experience creating training, operational and reporting documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Inclusive and fun team environment, and the chance to work with passionate colleagues who strive to give their customers the best possible experience.
- Competitive remuneration and annual review process
- Genuine career progression and learning & development opportunities
- Health and life insurance cover
- Social club
- Additional birthday leave
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume to Diana on 093025317 or Claire on 021 0243 4396
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.