Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 2 December 2020
- Ref # 32131564
- Permanent role with immediate start
- Flexible working options
- Progressive and dynamic company culture, professional development opportunities and work-life balance!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-established geospatial solutions company with a demonstrated history of delivering strategic consulting and geospatial solutions to their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for an experienced BA/PM to work across a variety of exciting new and existing projects. This role will suit a strong Technical BA with some PM experience, resilient and able to work within a fast-paced environment. A truly challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
• Requirements gathering for projects and programmes of work including cost estimation (supported by technical resources)
• Liaising external clients to achieve the best outcomes
• Project management (in both Waterfall and Agile projects) including managing the software development lifecycle, risk and decision registers, budgets, exclusions, assumptions, tasking staff and client expectations
• Production of test plans, test scripts and manage the testing process including defect management
• Contribution to and participation in implementing or improving new processes
• Providing support on products, solutions and other implementations where appropriate or applicable.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years commercial experience as a BA with added experience as a PM
- 5+ years experience in the IT industry
- Formal BA qualifications
- Understanding of the SDLC including Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Project Management and Communication software experience (i.e Trello, Jira, OnTime)
- Any GIS exposure and technologies (Esri/ArcGIS, Portal, etc.) is highly advantageous but not essential to the role
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFITS
A professional and sociable office environment within an innovation driven company. Flexible working and a training allowance to upskill are some of the benefits this organisation offer their employees.
How to apply
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please contact Franco Carli on email@example.com
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others may not necessarily be responded to.