AWS Design Engineer – CONTRACT – $100 p/hr + GST
- Job type Contract
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 17 September 2020
- Ref # 32110319
- Immediate requirement – Enterprise IT Services
- AWS Landing Zone – Builds & Deployments
- Potential of long term ongoing engagements
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A fully NZ owned firm undergoing major project growth and demands are now in urgent need of a contract resource to carry out end to end AWS solutions. The experience required an individual of the Design, Deploy & Build capability aligned to AWS and its ‘Landing Zones’.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- AWS Solutions – at least 4yrs recent experience to include working through entire, end to end projects.
- AWS Functions – designing, building and deploying AWS ‘Landing Zones’ (this is crucial). / Migration of virtual systems (VMware) into the AWS Cloud.
- Cloud Computing – a strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS concepts and strategies.
What is in it for you?
- An initial 3 month contract for this phase with the right and likelihood to extend.
- Up to $100 per hour + GST
- Immediate start (we could also consider a weeks notice).
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter – Carl Robinson
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Due to both the contract nature of this role and NZ borders remaining closed, we can only accept applications from individuals already in NZ with a current Work Visa.