ASP.Net Product Developer
- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 8 April 2021
- Ref # 32171223
- Auckland City based projects
- Working Flexibility and a superb social side.
- Specialist SaaS and B2B organisation.
An intermediate (2-6yrs commercial experience) requirement with an organisation that will show you the ropes and quickly drive your career to becoming an expert in Data related solutions and Product development.
Over the past 10yrs+ the company have focussed their growth in the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions space but have since increased their capability and market respect due to being the ‘A1 ‘organisation from taking all of this into the Cloud.
What does your resume look like?
For this position, we ultimately need to have completed a Degree in either Business or IT and have between 2-6 years commercial experience in development using C# and other .Net technologies with Azure based development.
The skills that will encourage success in your application include:
- Product Development – 3- 5yrs commercial and recent experience with ASP.Net. This MUST include working within a product development environment.
- MS Azure – experience with Azure Stack based development, Azure Web Services and Azure SQL Database development.
- Technologies Stack other – we are very keen on full stack and open-source technologies that could include; Redis, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, CSS Bootstrap and Razor.
- Ideal (not essential) – experienced in Data related Development to include SSIS or SSRS and T-SQL.
- Soft Skills – you should have a very good level of written and spoken English and be very career minded.
- Visa – we require either an Open Work Visa with a t least 2yrs remaining on it or preferably NZ Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
What is on offer?
- A base of up to $90,000
- Full training and career progression with a market leader
- KiwiSaver on top of salary
RESTRICTIONS (to Offshore Applicants)
Due to Immigration and the borders remaining closed, we can only accept applications from individuals already holding in NZ who have a valid Work Visa or Residency.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button or for further information please call Carl Robinson on 09 302 7024