- Job type Contract
- Region Canterbury
- Posted on 12 October 2021
- Ref # 32248275
Your new company in a nutshell:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known and respected government agency, enabling data-led innovation and dedicated to the supplying key information that is used to help and support decisions that are made everyday by or Government, Councils, and Iwi organisations right through to NGO’s and NZ Businesses. With modern offices right in the heart of the Christchurch CDB.
What will you do?
- Confident with scripting language/programming experience, and a solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles and the ability to apply them
- Excellent understanding of version control systems (eg: Git, SVN)
- Solid understanding and experience with C++
- Over 3 years of professional software development experience in a team setting
- Experienced working in a test driven way using standard frameworks.
- Confident communicating technical information effectively with a wide range of people
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Track record of delivering projects from end to end
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly deliver high quality solutions
- Excellent analytical problem solving abilities and a keen eye for process improvements
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate start
- You will be part of an experienced, close-knit team
- Challenging, varied and interesting work
- Our client works hard, but they have fun doing it.
For further information please call Anita Patel on 03 943 5911 or apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others may not necessarily be responded to.