- Job type Permanent
- Region Auckland
- Posted on 3 December 2019
- Ref # 417198
- Level 2 Support Technician
- Software computer applications and hardware support
- Shift rosta day and night / 3 days on - 3 days off
Auckland Airport - International Terminal.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supporting the customer facing checking terminals and automated stands. This will include 50 plus desktops, 25 plus automated kiosks, printers, hand held IOT devices and digital signage displays for flight information. You will have full ownership over first line support for Auckland Airports customer facing technical systems.
- Provide Level 2 support
- Computer and Hardware preventative maintenance
- Customer facing problem solving
- Must have relavant technical support experience
- Hands-on experience in installing and configuring computer hardware, printers and AV
- Hands-on experience in Network Support
- Computer Application Support (re-imaging)
- Electrical Engineering (hardware builds)
- Customer centric and have a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and have a great attention to detail
- Computer engineering degree or relevant tertiary education
- You will need a valid NZ working or resident visa
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Mark Beltran on 09 302 5316 or Ian Duxbury on 093027021.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.